Photos of Plaxtol houses

Ashenden

Ashenden

Brook Cottages, with Mrs Hayes in front

Brook Cottages‚ with Mrs Hayes in front

Church Row in the snow, by Pip Perry

Church Row in the snow‚ by Pip Perry

Daltons Farm 1911, William & Kate Beadle at door

Daltons Farm in 1911‚ William and Kate Beadle standing in the doorway

Ducks Farm, about 1900

Ducks Farm‚ about 1900

Fairlawn

Fairlawn

Jordans

Jordans

Kingscote House, later a nursing home

Kingscote House‚ which became Plaxtol Nursing Home‚ and was later converted to apartments

Nut Tree Hall in 1911

Nut Tree Hall in 1911

Old Allens in 1907

Old Allens in 1907

Old Soar Manor dates back to 1290

Old Soar Manor. The North end‚ seen here‚ was completed in 1290 and is now owned by English Heritage and administered by the National Trust.

Old Soar Manor

Old Soar Manor

Parchal Place, with Miss Buss in front

Parchal Place‚ with Miss Buss in front

Rats Castle in 1955

Rats Castle in 1955

Spoute House in 1907, later Hyders' showroom

Spoute House in 1907. It later became the showroom for Hyders‚ and is now a private house again.

Tree House

Tree House

Upper Roughway Farm

Upper Roughway Farm

  • Ashenden
  • Brook Cottages, with Mrs Hayes in front
  • Church Row in the snow, by Pip Perry
  • Daltons Farm 1911, William & Kate Beadle at door
  • Ducks Farm, about 1900
  • Fairlawn
  • Jordans
  • Kingscote House, later a nursing home
  • Nut Tree Hall in 1911
  • Old Allens in 1907
  • Old Soar Manor dates back to 1290
  • Old Soar Manor
  • Parchal Place, with Miss Buss in front
  • Rats Castle in 1955
  • Spoute House in 1907, later Hyders' showroom
  • Tree House
  • Upper Roughway Farm